Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition - Page 15 Empty Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Paradise on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Thricemudkipz wrote:Is it allowed (And if it is, is it frowned on)to PM mods about OOC and asking them to sort it out? I've done it once or twice when things are really out of hand, but it kinda feels like I'm snakeing people when I do so.

It's not frowned upon to pm staff if something's bothering you. You're not snaking folks if they're ruining your experience.
Paradise
Paradise

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/paradise.267322/

Back to top Go down

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition - Page 15 Empty Re: Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - RP edition

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:47 am

Thricemudkipz wrote:Is it allowed (And if it is, is it frowned on)to PM mods about OOC and asking them to sort it out? I've done it once or twice when things are really out of hand, but it kinda feels like I'm snakeing people when I do so.
But just do this if the situation is really getting out of hand and the staff that are online aren't doing anything, mostly because they're actually multitasking. The staff really appreciate this, especially when they're multitasking by staffing and doing something important irl.
Also PMing a staff member is better than trying to handle the situation yourself and would be considered minimodding, which isn't allowed.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

Back to top Go down

Post by poimagic1 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:35 pm

I had wanted to join the PS RP discord, but I couldn't seem to find a working link. Does anyone have it?

poimagic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:25 pm

poimagic1 wrote:I had wanted to join the PS RP discord, but I couldn't seem to find a working link. Does anyone have it?

https://discord.gg/b2hqAW8

This should work!

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio
Enchidio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum