IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Empty IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Post by Rico on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:22 am

This is an announcement for all active tutors and helpers. If you do not respond to this by posting in this thread, you will be considered inactive and removed from the program.

Gosh that implementation missed the mark, so let's try to fix that shall we? We would like to give all helpers and tutors a roomfaq listing in the room. This will be accessible via buttons in the roomintro. What I need from you all is:
Your username
Other usernames you are okay with random users knowing you have
The time you expect you are normally in the room (I will assume GMT by default unless you state another timezone)
What you are (Helper and/or Tutor of what)
A brief bit of information about yourself as a helper/tutor (can be nothing, should include a link to your thread here if you have one)

All of this will be put in to a roomfaq of your name which, as mentioned, will be accessible from our roomintro as well as via the appropriate command. We have some plans to also make it easier for you to be found while you're online under your 'helper username', but that is much further down the line.
If you have any questions at all please post here. If you're not a helper or tutor, saw this post and thought "Gosh I'd love to do that" feel free to let a member of staff know you'd like to get involved. We'll be changing that system too but it's not as broken.

To make that clear: This is ONLY for already approved Helpers and Tutors. If you have applied but haven't heard back, please don't post here. If you want to apply to be a Helper/Tutor, please PM a staff member.
Rico
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Post by Candiies on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:36 am

Physician Why
No other usernames.
Time: PST | 12PM - 11PM Sun/Sat, 9PM - 11PM Mon/Tues, 4PM - 11PM Wed to Fri
Tutor
I can tutor with hosting and making documents, also with general character creation. Forum thread intro: https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2364-physician-why-has-her-arms-open-why-d

my art blog lmao
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS 96S5iqS

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Tumblr_ondny7Vh4u1w3tfm5o1_250IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Tumblr_onfsy92ctO1w3tfm5o1_250IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Tumblr_onyg2sKRA61w3tfm5o1_250IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Tumblr_onsh6omWW11w3tfm5o1_250IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Tumblr_onwrezwiGA1w3tfm5o1_250
Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Post by the writing squib on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:36 am

Main: the writing squib

Alts: Oricoreos, TheBlindArcher, Scaramouche Babe!, and Ruby Delusions

Time: At the moment, pretty much almost any time I'm awake, but my schedule is fucked up. 5AM - 8PM EST right now. I don't check the tab often--- maybe once per about every 15 minutes. I'm open Monday to Sunday unless shit comes up.

I'm the General Writing tutor, I can do Worldbuilding as well but the former has been requested of me a lot more often.

Forum thread thing: https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2348-hey-everyone#48376
the writing squib
the writing squib

Back to top Go down

Post by Mukyuuri on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:58 am

Main username: Mukyuuri
Other names: No
Usual times: 5 PM - 11 PM, UTC+7
I am a: dumbass Conquest Tutor
Info blurb: Hi. I teach about Conquest and teambuilding. I work mostly to help people get their crazy ideas working. Feel free to come to my inbox, I'm usually open. https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2333-mukyuuri-sometimes-makes-good-teams-and-now-you-can-too

Profile picture by http://untoldprotagonist.tumblr.com/, their art is really good go give them a look
Mukyuuri
Mukyuuri
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:31 am

Main name: Vlazzah

Other names: Actan

Usual times: 18:00 - 00:20 (UTC +1 during DST)

Tutorship: I'm a Conquest Tutor (Teambuilding and Battling)

I help people out with their teambuilding in conquest, such as what threats to prepare for, what mons are good on what types, etc; as well as general tips on how to battle such as looking at your opponent's moves and strats to outplay them.

I don't have a link on the forums, as I mostly have helped people on PS! (usually via PM's).

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS 8
Vlazzah
Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 am

SabreManectric

IntegralDerivative

Mon-Fri 5 PM to 12 AM CDT
Sat-Sun 12 PM to 12 AM CDT

I’m a tutor for Conquest Battling and Roleplaying and Freeroam Character Development.

I can give you feedback on battle strategy, and I can give tips for roleplaying in Conquest (ranging from kingdom building to implementing realism) and character development in Freeroam, from making a doc to executing a character arc in RP.

https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2337-sabre-and-his-assistance

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Venusm12IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Toxape11IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Mukalo12IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Crobat12IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Nihile12IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS Nidoki12
Poison for life!
OC's:
Kraljica Svinec - Naganadel
Sabre
Sabre

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinselvan on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 am

Anon Radio
5pm to 9 pm ~~+5:30GMT
helper

i'm really good with new users, and i think i can help them by showing them the ropes...I can show them what rping is, and how to italize, /me , etc...
Occasional i can even get them to rp wit others

SHould have made a link...fek
Kevinselvan
Kevinselvan

Back to top Go down

Post by SleekzZero on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 am

Main Username: destium
Other Alts: Rhunz

Timezone: UTC 8+ | Mon-Sat 10am-10pm (may vary as my schedule over the summer tends to change unannounced) | Sun 10am-4pm (family day, so i’m always out by 5pm.)

I’m a tutor for doc-making and anything complex involving it, which slightly goes over to character creation and rp mechanics.

I’m a really approachable guy (unless you give me reason not to be friendly with you), and I think I can help new people to the room get a good grip with how google docs works because a lot of people in the room don’t seem to know how google docs works, asides from typing and the obvious stuff such as simple aesthetics and sharing the doc.

Here’s my link to further explain things: https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2334-document-making-help-from-destium

Last edited by SleekzZero on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Timezones.)
SleekzZero
SleekzZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie AKA Spear (Absol) on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Username: Cassie M.
Other Alts: Spear (Absol) (though I'm likely not on it)

Timezone: PST/PDT (3 hours behind EST) | Available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays: Some time between 4:30 and 5 to when I go to bed (Likely not past midnight PST), Tuesdays and Fridays: Any time between 4 and 5 to when I go to bed (likely not past midnight PST), Saturday: Any time between 10 AM and 1 PM - When I go to bed (more likely to be past midnight PST but not by much), Sunday: 1 PM - When I go to bed (likely not past midnight PST). Saturday times will apply for all days except Sundays during summer months.

I'm Cassie, a general helper. If you're a new user to RP, I can generally show you the ropes, explain RPs, help a little in development of character and rp strategies (such as /me, italics, etc). If you have any questions about rp that you may need answered, feel free to ping me on PS!.

Forum intro: https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2363-cassie-is-helpful
Cassie AKA Spear (Absol)
Cassie AKA Spear (Absol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn(Milotic) on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Username: SimaiIsAManectric
Other Names I Use Actively: Wisteria Wishes
I am Eastern Time and on weekdays where I have school I'm normally here from 5:30 PM to 11:30 PM, On Sundays when I have school the next day I can be on in the same time period about, And on saturdays and any other day if I don't have school from 5:30 PM to 12:30. I'm a helper.
Brief information portion: I love to roleplay and I enjoy helping new users adjust to roleplaying here on PokemonShowdown, and have always enjoyed helping new users learn of our room and roleplays. I've been here for a long time and am happy to share what I know with anyone who needs it, so don't be afraid to talk to me for help!
Kaitlyn(Milotic)
Kaitlyn(Milotic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Username: Articuno
Alts: None
Timezone: GMT+10 Time online varies, but I'm usually on any time between 8am-10pm. 

I'm a tutor for general RP stuff such as character creation, RP battles, description, etc. I put a lot of emphasis on correct grammar/spelling and realism. If you'd like any help with the basics of RP and character, I'm happy to give tips. I can also give advice with doc-making in terms of aesthetics, layout, and making mechanics work. From time-to-time you may see me run workshops on varying topics, which I encourage any interested parties to join.

Room Owner
Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyenaBoy on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Username: Spotted Hyena
Alts: Mightychondria
Timezone: I'm in the EST timezone and am usually on during the following times: 3-8ish on weekdays and on the weekends times will vary but 2-8 can be expected most often. These times are extremely fluid and not always exact but they're a good basis.

As a tutor or helper, it is my duty to help someone seeking guidance and help them strengthen their roleplaying, document making, and story weaving as best as I can. As a tutor for Murder Mystery, I also strive to help creators understand the basics of Murder Mystery and how a well thought out plot can immerse the participants. As a tutor for Pokehigh and Trainer, I strive to help with organization and removing clutter, well thought out classes and routes, gym battles and E4, and many other important pieces of Pokehigh and Trainer that the creator may need assistance with. I am also adept in document aesthetics, layout, and other bits and pieces related to Google Documents. Much like Articuno, you'll find me planning a workshop or two whenever I get the chance to, my first one ever being on document color choice and document aesthetics as an example! Feel free to message me for things outside my range of tutoring as well, I know quite a bit about other roleplays and I can certainly help with a few things here and there such as character creation or other things!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS 58225f205de3b531439474IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS 58225f68c2aa6497533836IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS 581e8af6b9ade490651111
MightyenaBoy
MightyenaBoy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Cradle Cat
Alts: None
Timezone: GMT +8, I'm online when I'm online

I'm a general tutor for roleplaying and character development, Conquest teambuilding and document creation. Bear in mind that I can't help everyone, and I don't really like talking to people one-on-one about these things, but I try to host workshops where I can help. It's just how I am, and I apologise.
Cradle Cat
Cradle Cat

http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:47 pm

endurr
no alts
pst 3pm-10pm on most days

i’m a conquest tutor, i can help with basically anything regarding it. also I try to host a workshop every Saturday at 3pm pst, so there’s that too.

Endurr
Endurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw(Garchomp) on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:07 am

TCI
TheClawInside
GMT + 8:00. 3.30 pm to 12 am.
A Trainer Tutor.
Basically a tutor that allows folks to learn about the inner workings of a [basic/standard] Trainer. I help RPers more than hosts, but I can help both.
Link: https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2352-claw-s-dead-trainer-shit-yeah-quality
Claw(Garchomp)
Claw(Garchomp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum