IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Post by Zester on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:34 am

Username: Zester
No Alts
Timezone: EST varying between 4-11 PM on weekdays, and 7AM-3PM on weekends. This does vary with my schedule, but I strive to be on often during these times.
I'm the tutor that likes to experiment, whether it's characters, plot ideas, or growth of my characters grown, it's what I do best. I can give you tips or give you my own ideas all in an effort to make RPing more enjoyable. I tutor in all things Trainer and PMD and other than that, I'm also a low key RP creator. I have backup knowledge of concepts and general doc making (designs & layout, mechanics, coloration). As such, I created Murder Mystery and revised GvE, thus is why I'm a helper for those RPs. Anyway, I've been here since 2012, so I feel like an old guy who's always willing to help new people. Don't be afraid to ask!
Link: https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2335-back-in-my-day-we-d-call-this-a-showdown-of-helpfulness

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS - Page 2 QgalNZaIMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS - Page 2 YdSyf37IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS - Page 2 QJgmd2J

I'm just some wiz kid
Zester
Zester

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ACTIVE TUTORS AND HELPERS

Post by Doxsero on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Username: Doxsero.
Other usernames / Alt: None.
Timezone: UTC (Chile's Timezone) 14:00 AM - 22:00 PM*
Description: I'm a Tutor who helps in the construction of docs, whether RPs or OCs, to help new people to host or create their own characters. If you need my help, just PM me, link and give me access to the doc you want to use, and I'll do the rest for you!

*I'm online all the days, especially in weekends.
Doxsero
Doxsero

Back to top Go down

Post by PotatoBlaster on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:12 am

PotatoBlaster
Alt: Kudamon
Time: 9:00-14:00 Sunday-Thursday; 6:00-18:00 Friday/Saturday
Desc: I tutor Conquest teambuilding (including nonstandard archetypes; anything really) and battling. Check out the link on my name for more info!
https://psroleplaying.rpg-board.net/t2394-potatoblaster-conquest-teambuilding-and-battling-tutor
PotatoBlaster
PotatoBlaster

http://...

Back to top Go down

Post by IcarusIsABadSniper on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:35 am

Still figuring out Forums...

Username: IcarusIsBest☭Girl (If I'm on any kind of alt it's very obvious, usually still having "Icarus" in it)
Time (EST): Weekdays: 5 PM - 8 PM || Weekends/Holidays: 1PM - 12 PM
(Time can vary; just PM me whenever you see me)

What I do: I can help and teach doc building and formatting of all kinds, be it RP, OC and even Legends. I can also help with character and worldbuilding writing, as well as just revising any docs you need. If you're new to the PS! Roleplaying, I can show you around the rooms, how everything works, or just answer any questions you may have.
IcarusIsABadSniper
IcarusIsABadSniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:17 pm

I'm posting this here so hopefully future posters will see:

This is ONLY for already approved Helpers and Tutors. If you have applied but haven't heard back, please don't post here. If you want to apply to be a Helper/Tutor, please PM a staff member.

Room Owner
Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreams on a Cloud on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:17 am

Dreams on a Cloud
alt: Dreamz on a Cloud or Dreams on a Clout
EST. Online times can be iffy so I won't post anything specific.
I'm just a general helper who's willing to help people figure out what the room's about n' stuff.
Dreams on a Cloud
Dreams on a Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum