Pokemon Showdown Roleplaying Room Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon)

Go down

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Empty i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon)

Post by Candiies on Wed May 30, 2018 11:44 pm

it's the Procrastinator(TM) here back again in a pathetic attempt to breathe life once more into the art subforum

anyway the first person who asks for it in this thread with a reference of an oc of theirs will get a full-body drawing for them, but i can't guarantee that it'll be 100% complete in terms of lines or coloring

only rules are: no anthros, no mechas, no extensive gore, follow the rules of the forum etc etc

fire away

my art blog lmao
i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) 96S5iqS

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_ondny7Vh4u1w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onfsy92ctO1w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onyg2sKRA61w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onsh6omWW11w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onwrezwiGA1w3tfm5o1_250
Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Empty Re: i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon)

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm

owo what's this

can u draw my boy,,,
Rotom's Pokedex
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Empty Re: i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon)

Post by Candiies on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:03 pm

thanks for redeeming this coupon, i'll get to it

my art blog lmao

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_ondny7Vh4u1w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onfsy92ctO1w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onyg2sKRA61w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onsh6omWW11w3tfm5o1_250i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Tumblr_onwrezwiGA1w3tfm5o1_250
Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Koki on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm

draw my oc pls. illll pay u in xposhur k thx

Viva la vida~
          Kokii'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Ig8rvgu
Koki
Koki

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm

shut up user @koki

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chihia on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:59 pm

draw me kissing a gallade please its my ship Thank you!! lol! lol!
Chihia
Chihia

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:02 pm

you will die in 7 days

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:34 am

i need a drawing

sig links:

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Hydre
i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Ckcmzv12
Hydre(Hydreigon)
Hydre(Hydreigon)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koki on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:16 pm

I will extrajudicially kill you.

Viva la vida~
          Kokii'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Ig8rvgu
Koki
Koki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:18 pm

yes plaese

sig links:

i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Hydre
i'll draw an oc of yours (one-time coupon) Ckcmzv12
Hydre(Hydreigon)
Hydre(Hydreigon)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zester on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:32 pm

piss and balls (t

I'm just some wiz kid
Zester
Zester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum