Pokemon Showdown Roleplaying Room Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!)

Go down

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Empty Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!)

Post by Candiies on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:15 am

In honor of the Artist's Corner and all of the art I've made for OCs for RPs in PSRP, I drew my final goodbye to the room! For those that want to do the same, post them here-- it doesn't matter whether you think your art is 'good' or 'bad'. Art is art, and a farewell is a farewell.
Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) XeTN8Vv

my art blog lmao
Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) 96S5iqS

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Tumblr_ondny7Vh4u1w3tfm5o1_250Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Tumblr_onfsy92ctO1w3tfm5o1_250Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Tumblr_onyg2sKRA61w3tfm5o1_250Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Tumblr_onsh6omWW11w3tfm5o1_250Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Tumblr_onwrezwiGA1w3tfm5o1_250
Candiies
Candiies
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Empty poob

Post by TheHungryBidoof on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 pm

poob

TheHungryBidoof

Back to top Go down

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Empty Re: Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!)

Post by Claw(Garchomp) on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:33 pm

This is my goodbye to the roleplaying room.
https://imgur.com/a/BNpstnt
Claw(Garchomp)
Claw(Garchomp)

Back to top Go down

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Empty Re: Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!)

Post by hudhouse on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Farewell, RP Room! (Post your artistic goodbyes!) Ultra_necrozma_gijinka_by_hodhouse-dbw4580
I made this due to my love of the RP room, to try and make some cool OC for it. Afraid I can't use her now, but I will always miss the room. I know it ain't exactly a farewell pic, but... Its all I have left from it.

hudhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum